TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HOLIDAY RENTAL ACCOMODATION
- When the Client books any Ola Living accommodation, they will receive a Booking Confirmation email only when Ola Living has received the first rental payment.
- The Client must always pay in their reservation: The Rental Amount, the Security Deposit and the Tourist Tax with a credit/debit card, to complete their reservation.
- When booking, the Client automatically accepts these Terms and Conditions mentioned at the time of making the first payment and their reservation is confirmed. In addition, the Client must complete the reservation process by signing a rental contract as the reservation owner.
- In the Reservation Confirmation email, the Client will find the exact address of the apartment, key collection and the rest of the instructions to carry out all the steps before their arrival.
- All payments made through the Ola Living website are conducted in a secure environment, protected with SSL, and redirected to the bank's interface to finalize the reservation safely, requiring validation of the operation to make the charge.
- If the Client booked a regular rate directly on the Ola Living website, 25% will be charged at the time of booking and the remaining 75% 2 days before the arrival date. If they booked the non-refundable rate, the total amount of the rental will be charged.
- If the Client booked through an online travel agency (Such as: Booking, Airbnb, Vrbo, among others) approved by Ola Living, the Client must complete the payment of the amounts of the Tourist Taxes and/or the Deposit Deposit directly to Ola Living. The Client will receive a message asking them to insert a payment card into the Ola Living system to make the payment. These two payments will be collected between 5 days to 2 days before their arrival date. If the Client books within a few hours of their arrival, the system will notify them to charge them immediately.
- It is mandatory to complete the online Check-in process, where the Client and their companions must insert their complete data and a copy of documents. Without this process, the key to the accommodation will not be given.
TOURIST TAX - BARCELONA
- The Barcelona tourist tax is €5.50 per person per night, for a maximum of 7 nights. It is not included in the price. Children under 17 years of age are exempt. As of April 1, 2024, the amount of the tourist tax will be €6.05
- All cancellations or changes must be made in writing via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Cancellations and/or changes by phone are not accepted.
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival date, only with the regular rate. If you booked the "non-refundable" rate, no refunds of the rental amount are allowed, only the deposit and the tourist tax.
- No-show and/or cancellations from 48 hours before your arrival are not accepted.
- If the Client changes the dates or the apartment, it will be understood as a new reservation and will be subject to the cancellation conditions.
- The payment of the security deposit is the guarantee that the Client pays to cover any expenses if the and their companions cause any breakage, damage or misuse of the accommodation during their stay.
- When booking any Ola Living accommodation, the Client automatically accepts these Terms and Conditions, and both they and their companions are responsible for any damage caused by them that exceeds the amount of the deposit.
- The amount will be refunded to the same card with which the Client paid, 7 days after their departure; provided that the apartment has not been damaged during their stay.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Before arrival: The Client must complete the online Check-in process.
- Guests: The Client must enter a link called “Guest Area” to perform the online Check-in. There, they must enter details for all individuals staying in the accommodation, along with a photo of the ID document/passport and take a selfie. All this is done to ensure the security of your reservation. The link will be sent to you in the Confirmation email and/or also through a message/chat.
- Signing of the contract: At the time of online check-in, only the reservation holder must sign the online rental contract, which contains the “Rules for using the accommodation”. It is a simple process for their safety and responsibility. The Client must complete this phase.
- Arrival time: Within the online Check-in, you must click on “Organize your trip”. There, the Client must input the time of their arrival. This will help the Ola Living team plan their entry. If there are any changes, the Client must input and/or communicate the new time of their arrival as soon as possible.
- Chat: This is another communication channel within the Guest Area, to keep the Client informed of any delays, changes, or information related to their reservation.
- Keys: In the Reservation Confirmation email, you will receive instructions on how to obtain the keys, physical or digital. We ask the Client to follow the instructions prior to the day of entry.
- The Day Of Arrival:
- Entry to the apartment is from 3:00 p.m. However, if we know that the Client's arrival time is earlier, we will try to have the accommodation available sooner, if possible.
- Luggage storage: If you arrive before 3:00 p.m., the Client can leave their suitcases in our offices.
- Physical key collection: Depending on the day of your arrival, you must go to one of our offices:
- Attention from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., go to Ola Living office at Passatge Sert 1, Barcelona.
- Attention on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., go to Ola Living Office at Calle Aribau 228, Barcelona.
- Late check-in: If you must collect the keys after 9:00 p.m., there is a surcharge of 30 euros for late Check-in. The Client must notify as soon as possible to organize their arrival.
- Digital key: The digital key will be activated on the day of the client's arrival from 3:00 p.m. The client must have previously followed the instructions on how to obtain it using their mobile phone.
- The Day Of Departure
- On the day of departure, the Client must make sure to collect all of their belongings.
- The client must leave the apartment in perfect condition, before 11 a.m.
- They must throw out the trash; otherwise, they may be penalized, and an amount will be deducted from the deposit.
- They must leave all the keys inside the accommodation on the table. If they have the key to the building's entrance, it must be left on the table in the apartment.
- Luggage storage: You can leave your bags at any of the Ola Living Offices.
- The Client will inform Ola Living of the number of guests included in the reservation. During online Check-in, they will be asked to enter the ID document/passport details of all occupants.
- Unless otherwise agreed with Ola Living, only the number of people indicated by the Client when making the reservation will be authorized to use the apartment.
- The number of individuals using the apartment must not exceed the specified limit, except in the case of children under four years of age, previously communicated to Ola Living.
- If the Client or its occupants fail to comply with any of the aforementioned obligations, Ola Living reserves the right to compel the Client and occupants to leave the apartment, with no entitlement to claim compensation.
BEHAVIOR AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment and the building.
- Loud music and parties are prohibited. Guests staying in any Ola Living accommodation should be aware that playing loud music or causing disturbances leading to neighbor complaints and/or police involvement may result in immediate eviction, irrespective of the time of day or night.
- Rest hours are from 10:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. During these hours, making noise in the hallways and inside the apartment is strictly prohibited.
- Garbage and order: The Client is responsible for disposing of garbage bags in the exterior containers located outside the building. Leaving them inside the apartment or in the hallways will result in penalties, with an amount deducted from their deposit.
- Upon signing the rental contract, the Client commits to maintaining correct and decent behavior, following accommodation rules, and fostering a coexistence that respects everyone in the building. Failure to do so by the Client or accompanying individuals may lead to eviction by Ola Living. In such cases, there will be no right to future claims or compensation, and it will result in the forfeiture of prepaid rent and the refundable security deposit.
- Neither Ola Living nor the apartment owner will be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the Client's use of the apartment. This includes, but is not limited to, damage to the apartment, losses due to fire, theft, or criminal behavior.
- In the event of a violation of the aforementioned obligations, Ola Living, at its discretion, reserves the right to evict the Client and companions, requiring them to vacate the apartment immediately. The Client will not be entitled to any form of claim.